Apply To Work With Us Here…
GENERAL OFFICE CLEANERS JOB SPECIFICATION
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- To provide a professional office cleaning service to professional organisations.
- To be a committed and efficient cleaner.
- To support Supacleen’s objectives.
- To be responsible for cleaning thoroughly your specified area suareass offices, kitchens, toilets, stairs and landings.
- Carrying out the duties on the specification in full to the highest of standards consistently.
- To remove refuse and recycling material to the designated area.
- To fully support your colleagues at work.
- To provide absence cover as required.
- To work safely in accordance with your health and safety training and supacleen’s policies at all times.
- To use your equipment correctly carrying out health and safety checks before use.
- To follow hygiene rules and colour coding guides at all times.
- To clean all equipment after use and place in a secure store.
- To Comply with Supacleen’s terms and conditions.
to enable us to comply with our obligations under the Asylum and Immigration Act, you will be asked to provide written proof of your right to work in the United Kingdom, before any job offer is made to you. You will be given details of the original document or documents which are required at the appropriate time.
Complete The Job Application Form Below…
Please complete the application form on-line. Enter all your details in the spaces provided. Any applications received, not completed in full may result in your application being unsuccessful.